Design Doctors runs interactive workshops for home owners, investors and developers. Participants learn how to unlock the hidden wealth in their own or prospective properties to increase their net worth.
- Learn the how, when and where of property-related opportunities, including for investment and development.
- Learn how to attract a premium price for your property.
- Learn how to translate design into desirability.
- Participate in a “Heal your Habitat” program
- Learn about the common mistakes many owners, investors and developers make.
- Learn strategies to optimise return on investment.
Introductory 2 Hour Sessions
Understanding your own personal goals and financial capacities is the first step in turning your dreams into reality.
• Includes our complimentary e-book “Interior Design for the Home” – essential reading for successful interior projects.
• Includes comprehensive Fact sheets for anyone interested in Building, Renovating or Restyling – a “must read” before you start any work or engage anyone to do any work.
Refreshments are provided. Ample car parking is available.
Introductory 2 hour sessions are priced at $165 per person (including GST).
Brainstorm in a team environment
Design Doctors workshops carry out strategic operations on your property in a team environment. It is like hiring an architectural team to design your project – and get market feedback at the same time.
- The Design Workshops run over either 1 or 2 days.
- Small groups are strictly limited (typically 10 to 12 participants) to ensure every participant gets maximum value and their own tailored solutions.
- Establishing realistic property goals
- Where is your “hidden” wealth?
- What to look for – when, where and how
- How to organise your team….and more
- Your property goal template
- Complimentary e-book “Interior Design for the Home”
- Access to trade discounts*
- Mentoring – subject to availability
- Pre-approved contacts list
- Follow up
- What is good design?
- How to achieve a premium price
- Compliance and regulatory requirements
- Property development essentials…and more
- “Real life” examples analysed and discussed
- Design ‘crit’ of any properties submitted by you for review – yours or someone else’s
- Participants who submit their own properties can have them analysed in more detail
- Participants obtain a ‘prescription’ for further action – buy, hold, renovate, extend, develop, sell, subdivide, amalgamate, reconfigure, etc.
- Plans, notes and fact sheets
- Design ideas from the analysed properties
- Participants who submit properties can receive an action plan
- Pre-approved consultants contact list
- Follow-up is available upon request
- Additional property development mentoring (optional)
Disclaimer: The topics noted for the workshops are indicative and provided as a general guide only – actual content may vary depending upon the needs of the group.
Mentoring Services are also available.
Property mentoring is available separately on a selective basis in very small groups or individually for personalised advice and longer duration on an as-needs basis.